Saturday, August 24, 2019

Day 65 and 66. WAKE BOARD ROMANIA

I decided to go to bed after I got in a verbal misunderstanding pertaining to someone, unknown, taking my kayak for a joy ride.  Everyone here says people are honest and dont touch each others things.  This is okay, other than I spent all morning cleaning water and mud out of the boat.

Today I met some great people.  I hung out with this nice couple from Bucharest and we basically just ran around all day listening to music and talking and relaxing and drinking a few bottles of wine. 

I decided not to sleep this night.  I was kind of feeling like I wanted to marry Merona, the girl I was hanging out with all day.  We had a fun time together. I spent the night hanging with some good folks. And relaxing by the fire.  I stayed awake until the afternoon when I got some rest in a hammock under a cool tree.

I woke back up, had dinner, and went back to bed.







I had an amazing time here and definitely coming back.  I spent my time singing country songs, dancing, swimming, and learning about each other, and people wont shut up about Trump.  So just tell them its rude to ask political questions to strangers now.

I'll take my time getting to the Black Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment