Friday, August 9, 2019

Day 57: Hot as hell but beautiful

I'm glad I'm here.  These days feel so long sometimes.  I'm alone, but not lonely.  Not to say I couldn't use someone to reflect with, but it just seems like the days are going to have to be long now.  Early starts, late finishes.  Peculiar sleeping.  Few chances to re-up on supplies.  More cows.  More sheep.  More goat.  Long stretches of nothing but the sun baring down, and granola bars and chia seed to get me through.  No cell phone reception.  No waves.  No spectacular views.  Just trees, and fishermen.

The highlight of the day before now was a shanty shack that was kept dry by an old billboard.. on the billboard?... 3 hot women.

No cows woke me up.  So that's good.

And  I have water for a few days.

I didn't sleep good last night.  the reason...... too much cell phone.  I checked every schedule of every NFL team and the standings of the MLB, then watched You Tube videos of TaiChi and aliens.  Waste of time.






This got me motivated to clean my boat in the morning.  I probably got rid of 7lbs of junk!  Old food, things that I wasn't using.  It felt great.  My boat is organized now.

The day was spent taking swim breaks, food breaks, and 1 hour power hours to challenge myself.  I did 2 and both times got close to 10km per hour.

All was fueled my apples.  IF YAL DONT KNOW BOUT APPLES, YAL BETTER GET SOME!

Apples are healthy are hell.  FIBER. Good food poop and detox.  PECTIC. Good for gut bacteria and nutrition absorption.  VITAMINS TO THE MAX. Always good to makes you feel and look great.  They also got some other things that help cut belly fat, brighten the skin, and suppress appetite while also giving the body adequate levels of moisture.  Not a bad fruit.


  1. It's also easy to eat.  AND.  One can make.  Apple cider, apple cider vinegar, apple juice, apple sauce, chunky apple sauce, jelly for pies, apple pie, goes great in salad, foea great in yo belly.


I ended up stopping at sundown, getting eaten alive by mosquitos, then paddling half a km down to a bar.  They have AC and soccer.  And no I dont like soccer.  They are not true men.  They get touched by another player, fall down, and cry.  Sorry Europe, step it up.

I got a safe place in the woods, and tomorrow I'll paddle 45km to a town with a hotel, charge my batteries, get water, and relax.  After that we have another 4 day hull of literally no towns on the Romanian side.

km 675!

No comments:

Post a Comment