Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Day 58 Corabia!

Twas a slushy day.  Slow, Lathargic.  But peaceful.... like this sentence.

We got to Corabia.  And I asked for a hotel. They had no vacancy ....but as I am, I found perfect timing.  2 people walked in, cancelled their room, and created vacancy, for who??? For me.

The room came equip with a non working TV and a half crappy bed. 

 It wasn't just good... it was good enough!

The hotel lady and bartender pointed me into town.. which, was a town, quaint and romantic.

Corabia had 4 teenagers drinking beer at a hotel where I stopped.  They were stupid people.  Dumbed and numbed by the cell phones. yet aware of their own awareness. The poor sons of guns.






I met some 30 year old folks, snuck into the night club after a ride in a BMW, and 


......all after eating cow stomach soup with a brunette babe and her best friend who giggled at everything I had to say.  The bill was small, my stomach was full, of stomach, from a cow, and my heart had a beat that would be admired by Journey or Billy Joel.

The night went on to be quite lovely.  

The folks I had met were kindred and wealthy, and bought my way into the club.  Bought drinks and a table.. .then said... "You are with us.... stay and drink."


No comments:

Post a Comment