Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Day 61 Heavy minds and heavy head

I woke up very hungover and tired.

The worst part of today was the very beginning.  It was super windy and choppy water, and I had to pass a fairy boat with people taking pictures.  I hate when people take pictures of me.  If I could I would smash their phones.  Just appreciate the moment.






I stopped many times all day, drank water, took swims, and still made it 50km and got to a small town by sundown.  It was a beautiful day after the wind died.  I was getting sea sick for a little bit.

After I parked my boat and starting walking to town for a hostel a crap ton of stray dogs barked and followed me for the 2km hike.  I held my knife close and screamed at the bastard dogs.

One dog had an owner, who gave me a ride to hotel, translated for me, then offered to feed me at his house. 

He had a small house but a big garden with his wife and daughter.  They have pigs, turkeys, and chicken.  He was very proud of how all his food he grows and is 100% natural. 

Fantastic food once again and we talked and learned about each ithers cultures.

He drove me back and offered to ride me back to my boat in the morning.

Solid day

No comments:

Post a Comment